ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

نبض الشارع
سجل و تمتع بخدمات موقعنا
ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري
نبض الشارع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
nermeen
nermeen
انثى عدد المساهمات : 18007
ذهب : 36295
تقييم المشاركات : 265
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/09/2011

Who is Marym Magdalene, Wikipedia Marym Magdalene, Biography of Marym Magdalene, images of Marym Magdalene Empty Who is Marym Magdalene, Wikipedia Marym Magdalene, Biography of Marym Magdalene, images of Marym Magdalene

الأربعاء سبتمبر 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Who is Marym Magdalene, Wikipedia Marym Magdalene, Biography of Marym Magdalene, images of Marym Magdalene
RIM Magdalene of the most important figures of Christianity mentioned in the New Testament and is considered one of the most important women of the disciples of Christ and witness to his resurrection and the first going to his grave by the sentiments of the gospel. (And some women had شفين of evil spirits and diseases: Mary, called Magdalene, out seven demons) (if 2:Cool (11 But Mary was standing at the tomb weeping. As is crying bowed to the tomb 0.12 beholds two angels in white sitting and one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus theme 0.13 Believe her: «Woman, why are you weeping?» said to them: «They took Sir, I do not know where they have put him!». 14 And when she had said this turned back, and saw Jesus standing, and did not know it was Jesus. 15, Al her Jesus: «Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?» فظنت those that the gardener, she said to him: «Lord, if I were you may campaign, tell me where and developed, and I take him» .16 Jesus said to her: «Mary» She turned those said to him: «Rabboni!» which means: Teacher 0.17 Jesus said to her: «Do not touch me because I have not yet ascended to my Father. but go to my brethren and say to them: I ascend to my God and your God ». 18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and he told her this.) (U-20)
Image representing Jesus Christ Dahr to Mary Magdalene after his resurrection
About

July 22

Is one of the most important pupils of Jesus Christ, and is a symbol of human sinner who repents. And her high profile is the first of Christ appeared to her after his death according to the Gospel of John (John 20). And Mary Magdalene admitted saint and celebrated on July 22 \ July of each year.
Faith in Christ
Mary Magdalene weeping at the crucifixion of Christ.

Jesus healed that took out seven demons, and was one of the women who were Akhaddmenh in Galilee (Luke 8: 1-2), and was present at the crucifixion and went to the grave with two the Two other Fujdn grave is empty). Says St. Mark in his Gospel they first appeared to them of Jesus Christ after his resurrection (Mk 16: 9), and adds St. John that Mr. gave a message to transmit to the brothers (John (20: 11-18). Among women يذكرن in the Gospel: " The Woman Who Sinned "(Lk 7: that did not mention her name, Mary of Bethany and her sister Martha (Luke 10: 38-43). According to Eastern tradition, they - along with Magdalene - are considered three different people, but according to Western tradition they follow St. Gregory the Great In regarded as one person (The Woman Who Sinned and Mary's sister Martha and Mary Magdalene), but the opinion of St. Ambrose then that leaves this question unanswered. Because of this Western tradition, seen St. Mary Magdalene as a model staggering human penitent. since 1969, taking into account the tradition east in the new Roman calendar, and restore them to the Catholic Church in the twenty-second of July ....
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى