ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

نبض الشارع
سجل و تمتع بخدمات موقعنا
ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري
نبض الشارع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
العنود
العنود
انثى عدد المساهمات : 7931
ذهب : 18107
تقييم المشاركات : 48
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/12/2011

Windows XP Clear My Recent documents, 	حذف القائمة التي تم زيارتها حديثا في الملفات خاص بتطبيقات ويندوز اكس بي  Empty Windows XP Clear My Recent documents, حذف القائمة التي تم زيارتها حديثا في الملفات خاص بتطبيقات ويندوز اكس بي

السبت مايو 19, 2012 12:11 pm
حذف القائمة التي تم زيارتها حديثا في الملفات خاص بتطبيقات ويندوز اكس بي
How to Clear Recent Document List

Windows XP Clear My Recent documents
What is Recently opened documents list?
Windows stores a list of the last 15 document files you have recently opened and worked with. Anyone who has access to your computer can see this recently opened documents (recently used documents) list and open any of the items simply by clicking on the name of the document. To protect your privacy, you should delete Recent Documents list regularly.

How can I delete My Recent Documents (recently opened documents)?
To remove Recent Documents list (recently opened documents) (for Windows XP):
• Right-clicking the Start button and select "Properties".
• Click "Customize".
• Open the "Advanced" tab.
• Click "Clear List".
• Click "OK".
العنود
العنود
انثى عدد المساهمات : 7931
ذهب : 18107
تقييم المشاركات : 48
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/12/2011

Windows XP Clear My Recent documents, 	حذف القائمة التي تم زيارتها حديثا في الملفات خاص بتطبيقات ويندوز اكس بي  Empty رد: Windows XP Clear My Recent documents, حذف القائمة التي تم زيارتها حديثا في الملفات خاص بتطبيقات ويندوز اكس بي

السبت مايو 19, 2012 12:15 pm
Delete my Recent documents list
Clear My Recent documents : Delete recently opened documents : Remove recently used documents
What is Recently opened documents list (My recent documents list)?
How can I delete My Recent Documents (recently opened documents)?
How can I delete Recent Documents list (recently used documents) in Start menu?
What do I do to display My Recent Documents list on the Start menu?

To clear Recent Documents list (for Windows 2000):

• Select Start - > Settings and then select Taskbar and Start Menu.
• Open the Advanced tab.
• In Customize Start menu click the "Clear" button.

Using Clear History software you can easily clear Recently opened documents list (My recent documents) located in the Start menu. Using "Disable Recent documents" option you can disable the recent used documents from access without deleting the list of recently used documents.

How can I delete Recent Documents list on the Start menu?
To delete Recent Documents list from XP Start Menu:
• Right-click the Start button and choose "Properties".
• Click "Customize".
• Under Recent documents, uncheck List my most recently opened documents.

What do I do to display My Recent Documents list on the Start menu?
To display My Recent Documents list on the Start menu:
• Right-click the Start button and choose "Properties".
• Click "Customize".
• Under Recent documents, click to select the List my most recently opened documents check box, click OK, and then click OK. The next time you click Start, the My Recent Documents command is displayed on the Start menu.

Clear My Recent documents | Delete Recent documents list | Delete recently opened documents | Remove recently used documents
Remove recently used documents
Erase files permanently How to find temporary internet files Temporary Internet Files location Temporary Internet Files size Deleting Temporary Internet Files Internet Explorer Temporary Internet files Firefox Temporary Internet Files Where temporary Internet files are located View Temporary Internet Files Temporary Internet Files Vista Temporary Internet Files Firefox How to Clear History
How to Clear history How to erase history files History cleaner software Wipe disk data tool How to clean hard drive files How to wipe hard drive Recover deleted files Wipe free space Clear history from computer
Erase firefox address history tracks and Delete browser address bar history Delete Search history Clear Address Bar Restore Address Bar Internet Explorer Delete Addres Bar History Browser Cache Clearing Clear Cache Delete cookies Delete Cookies Delete Recent Documents Erase History Internet history eraser Clean History Tips Delete Files Permanently

Question of the Day
• How can I clear address bar history in Internet Explorer?

Internet Explorer users can view the address bar history by clicking the down arrow on the far right side of the text box. To help keep the pages you have recently visited or searched for you can clear the address bar history. To clean Internet Explorer address bar manually, use the "Clear History" option in Internet Explorer:
- Select Tools -> Internet Options.
- Open the General tab, click "Clear history".
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى