ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

نبض الشارع
سجل و تمتع بخدمات موقعنا
ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري
نبض الشارع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
nermeen
nermeen
انثى عدد المساهمات : 18007
ذهب : 36295
تقييم المشاركات : 265
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/09/2011

happy valentine messages Empty happy valentine messages

الخميس فبراير 09, 2012 7:20 am
happy valentine messages

happy valentine messages
happy valentine messages
Love and friendship are two sides of a coin. Make friends. Wishing ‘Happy Valentine Day to all of them who are a part ofl my life.

-Rushal Patel

Love means an illusion, false promises, fooling around, expensive - just a Dreaded Word! True Love dont exist. Valentine Day is only for people who are not sure of their Love

- Hrudesh Vyas

"Love is a sacrifice, friendly relationship between two persons who are bound to understand, share each other's feelings throughout whole life together."

- Purvi Patel

Love is an affair of the heart. Love is between people who care for each other. Love is friendship with a difference.

Message to All my loved special one:I swear, like the moon and the stars in the sky, like a shadow that's by your side, for better or worse till death do us part, I love u with every beat of my heart, I swear....

Vivek Bhandari mailto:bawa1800@hotmail.com

Well about love bugs...I can say that you can enjoy that part. The ultimate reality in the world is that every person is interested in him/her self. Let it be any relation. And love yes..love means selflessness and compassion. It is the feeling of to gatherness. I think love is universal and can not be contained between male and female and only two persons. Again as i said it is all programming of mind. Thoughts can be produced and love can be felt. To produce the thoughts of love, we need an object to love to. That's why we choose somebody acceptable to mind and then start loving.

Abhijit Jadeja - Software Engineer mailto:abhijit@issoln.com

Love cannot be defined. It can be felt. It is based on matching wavelengths, understanding, care and trust. Most important is Love is a feeling from within the heart. A person can love too many people at a time, the nature of loving is different. A mom, friend, girlfriend or a wife, each identity is separate and so is love which differs as per our affection. Love should be a neutral, selfless, a sacrifice too. It should give peace and contenment.

Atit Mashruwala, US mailto:amashruw@epitaxx.com

"Love is pleasure, Love is fun, It makes you go crazy, It makes you run, Accept it, avoid it, treat it as a treat, forget it, forgive it, Love is a feat." Love is a splendour thing which makes the world go round and so, watch out, beware this Valentine Day, is my message to all. Love your friends as yourself but think before you leap. Love has to be true, understanding, trusting, mingling, adjusting, compromising, sharing, binding together to share joys and sorrows. It can be felt. This is love according to m
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى