ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

نبض الشارع
سجل و تمتع بخدمات موقعنا
ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري
نبض الشارع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
nermeen
nermeen
انثى عدد المساهمات : 18007
ذهب : 36295
تقييم المشاركات : 265
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/09/2011

Who is Jennifer Aniston Biography Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Aniston Picture Wikipedia Empty Who is Jennifer Aniston Biography Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Aniston Picture Wikipedia

الخميس فبراير 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Who is Jennifer Aniston Biography Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Aniston Picture Wikipedia
Who is Jennifer Aniston Biography Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Aniston Picture Wikipedia
Jennifer Joanna was born in Onistonas February 11, 1969 in Sherman Oaks, California, USA.
The Iron Giant 1999 I Hughes
Office Space Joanna 1999
Rock Star Emily Paul 2001
The Good Girl Justin for AST 2002
Bruce Almighty Grace Connolly 2003
Along Came Polly Polly Prince, 2004
Rumor Has It Sarah Hatingr 2005
Derailed Lucinda Harris 2005
The Break-Up Brooke Meyers 2006
Friends With Money Olivia 2006
Marley & Me Jenny 2008
He's Just Not That into You Beth Murphy, 2009
Management only Claussen 2009
Love Happens Eloise Chandler 2009
The Bounty Hunter Nicole playfulness 2010
The Switch Casey Laursen 2010
Just Go With It 2011 Catherine Murphy
Dr. Horrible Bosses. Julia Horiz 2011
[Edit] Awards
Name the festival name of the award year, the artwork
Aftonbladet TV Festival best actress foreign TV Friends 2001
People Choice Festival favorite TV actress 2001
Aftonbladet TV Festival best actress foreign TV Friends 2002
Festival Best Actress Emmy major Friends 2002
Hollywood Film Festival Best Actress for the year 2002 the total business
People Choice Festival favorite TV actress 2002
Teen Choice Festival Best Actress in a Comedy Friends 2002
Festival Juldon Globe Best Actress in a Comedy Series / musician friends 2003
People Choice Festival favorite TV actress 2003
Festival Teen Choice best actress for the film drama film / Action / Adventure Good Girl 2003
Aftonbladet TV Festival best actress foreign TV Friends 2003
Aftonbladet TV Festival best actress foreign TV Friends 2004
Teen Choice Festival Best Actress in a Comedy Friends 2004
Festival Logie represented more popular in the Overseas Friends 2004
People Choice Festival favorite TV actress 2004
Festival Hwooist Konfingen female star of 2005
Teen Choice Festival Best Film emotional separation 2006
Miscellaneous

Classified magazine (People Weekly "s) as the most intriguing women around in the December 25, 1995.

Classified magazine (People) is one of several women in the most beautiful in the world in 1999.

In a joint statement to Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt said that he was distorting his words for a German magazine reported that they were expecting their first child during 2001, and forced the magazine to write a formal apology to them.

Designated channel E! Represented among the top 20 comedies of the year 2001.

Classified magazine (People) and one from the list contains the 50 most beautiful woman in the world in 2002.

Jennifer Aniston arrived with her husband Brad Pitt to an agreement with the jewelry store serving not to display copies of their wedding ring will be issued in exchange for a new design called for the ring (Brad and Jennifer) and sold one worth $ 1000.

Her close friend actress Andrea Bindoald that I met in high school was Ahpentha in her wedding in July 29, 2000, and vice versa occurred in her friend's wedding to actor Mitch Ross when she became Ahpentha in the August 19, 2001.

Her brother from her mother and John T. Meljk work assistant director of the film (13) The production in 2003. She has another brother-brother and his name is Alexander.

Despite the Greek origins, they do not like eating Greek food in addition to Chinese, Indian and spicy foods acclaimed. Love Mexican food, and went with her husband, Brad Pitt, 3 times a week for a Mexican restaurant.

By the direction to the work of art dealer working in a supermarket and a waitress. I worked in a job waitress in four works of art is the series Friends (1994-2004) and the following films office space (1999) The Iron Giant (1999), accompanied by Polly (2004).

Share in the celebration of her birthday with songwriter Sheryl Crow, actor and singer Reynolds Port Kelly Rowland.

Fear of flying.

Was dubbed (Clown stylish) in high school.

Godmother's daughter her colleague in the work of Courtney Cox, her husband, actor David Arquette (Coco Riley Arquette).

Classified magazine (Forbes) in 2003 as higher income among all the celebrities reaching their income in that year $ 35 million.

Her hair style that appeared in the series Friends hairstyle that has become the most prevalent among women in America and was named the hairstyle (b Rachel hairdo).

Rated by GQ magazine Woman of the Year in 2005. Miss World and loved America
Of say

«Alahakk when someone is an area of ​​20 residential complex at the pharmacy and see you! Buy toilet paper, then you know that your life has changed».

«Impossible to please everyone, and I suggested that we should stop all of us to do so».

Two years after her marriage to Brad Pitt said: «everyone asking us if we are happy with each other. Amnhona chance! We have been married for two years and the age of Hollywood, it is a long time ».

«I always say that do not plan for anything but make a choice for any subject».

«Love and death, and one that I preferred to live».

«I can say that I loved and I learned a lot from the feelings of love and that is enough».
[Edit] wages of some of its technical
Name Date of production artwork wage
Along Came Polly 2004 five million dollars
Rock Star 2001 four million dollars
Picture Perfect 1997 three million dollars
Friends 2001-2004[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى