ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

نبض الشارع
سجل و تمتع بخدمات موقعنا
ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري
نبض الشارع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
kingsam
kingsam
عدد المساهمات : 717
ذهب : 1682
تقييم المشاركات : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2009

Split Deputy Oil Minister for the Syrian regime Empty Split Deputy Oil Minister for the Syrian regime

الخميس مارس 08, 2012 2:29 am
Said Deputy Oil Minister Syrian slave Husamettin Thursday bolting for his government to become the highest civilian official, give President Bashar al-Assad since the outbreak of the uprising against his rule a year ago.

Said Hossam religion in the video put on the social networking site YouTube, "declared schismatic for the system and my resignation from my post a facilitator and Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources ... and announced joining a revolution of this noble people, who did not and will not accept's wrong with all these atrocities practiced by the system and Ewalah to suppress the demands of the people of their freedom and dignity. "

"I would say this system, who claimed he owns the ground .. not only have a foothold tank driven and Hhitak killing innocent people and torn barriers horror instead be barriers to safety and security of the citizen and dressed from claimed that your people a year of sorrow, sadness and made him the most basic necessities of life and humanity and referred to the country to the brink of the abyss and Ptantek Tkbarak and Anfsalk from reality. "

It seemed Hossam El Din, who was wearing a suit and tie, looking relaxed directly to Alcamar and apparently read from a prepared statement on the screen of a laptop computer.

"The message to my colleagues I have spent in government service, 33, assumed by many of the positions I do not want to finish my career in the service of the crimes of this system so affected that he joined the voice of right knowing that this system will burn my house and chasing my family and faking a lot of lies and advise my colleagues and still after a year of silence on the crimes of this regime to give up this compound, which is close to the deceased drowning Vdme martyrs will not forgive those who continued in collusion with him on the pretext that an employee or following orders. "

The United Nations says that the Syrian security forces killed more than 7,500 civilians during the crackdown on pro-democracy protests and the outside world seemed unable to stop the killing.

While he said U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta that he is currently being developed military planning an initial very defended on Wednesday warned the United States in an attempt to end the violence, despite criticism from members of Congress wonder how many people should be killed before they used the government of President Barack Obama's strength.

I saw Valerie Amos is responsible UN humanitarian km mass yesterday when she visited Baba Amr neighborhood in the city of Homs, which bombed the Syrian army for almost a month after it became a stronghold of opposition fighters.

The lion had been appointed Hossam Eldin (58 years) in his current position by presidential decree in 2009. Hossam Eldin said in his speech that the country's economy "is about to collapse." There was no mention of this schism in the state media.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى