ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

نبض الشارع
سجل و تمتع بخدمات موقعنا
ملاحضة
عملية التسجيل سهلة جدا فقط اسمك و ايميلك و رقم سري
نبض الشارع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
kingsam
kingsam
عدد المساهمات : 717
ذهب : 1682
تقييم المشاركات : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/11/2009

Why God created us? And is rich in us and what is the evidence on the piece Empty Why God created us? And is rich in us and what is the evidence on the piece

الخميس مارس 08, 2012 8:58 am
Why God created us? And is rich in us and what is the evidence on the piece

Why God created us? And is rich in us and what is the evidence on the piece
Praise be to God that His grace is righteous gap of God who is not God but a chasm unseen world and the gap merciful Questions Almighty that brings us together to love and obey Him and commitment orders and from what Nhyana and that makes us followers of Habiba Mohammed peace be upon him and makes us the interest created and loved them to Him, and that as collected in the life of the world on the word of Tawheed and sincerity that brings us the Day of Resurrection in the stable mercy in paradise upper Paradise with the righteous and Alnpin and martyrs and good Oolaik companion does not love does not close and Asaddaqh the Day of Resurrection, but between people of piety and obedience to God Fengyi God the people of piety and makes the people of disbelief dwell in the fire Let our friendship and our love of God and to the satisfaction of God and in obedience to God hoping that deliver us the Day of Resurrection the fury and punishment, and I know, O slave of Allah you have created in this world in vain nor Hmla but created for something great, but which is obedience to God and follow the messenger says Almighty (I created the jinn and mankind except to worship), so we created God and promised paradise high you do not hear the void Wherein are couches raised and glasses in place and where the money eye has seen nor ear heard, money comes to the heart of Bishraan obeyed not Nasah and that we follow the devil and ran behind our desires and disobeyed God and let us pray the hell was the Monitor of income does not die nor live ask God to us and you safe and sound young lady who hands my brothers and recommended myself to obey God and work, including writing and follow the messenger peace be upon him and good trust in Him and ask jealous one further from the sins and desires and always remember that God sees, hears and knows everything in this universe and that it works whit better believe whoever does an atom's weight of evil see no need to pause Gdaben hands of God does not hide from us hidden be barefoot, naked and uncircumcised in a court judge is God is the Lord of the Worlds, and guards of angels and witnesses prey and governance in either heaven Benaimha or to the fire tortures and bag any sapiens from Dan himself and the work of the post-death and unable to follow the desires and wishes himself to God ask God to forgive me, you and our fathers and our mothers and all other Muslims, and that His mercy deliver us from the torment of fire and admit us to Paradise, O Lord, Secretary of the Worlds just lion Lion Man

Why God created us?
God created us to worship Him
He says:
) And created the jinn and mankind except to worship (
He says:) O people, worship your Lord who created you and those before you, that you may guard (
He says:) Did I not charge you, O sons of Adam, not to worship the devil, he is your open enemy this is the right path that is straight (and he says:) What do you worship besides Him but names which ye and your fathers what Allah has sent down from the power of governance, but God has commanded that you worship none but him that debt values ​​... (
He says:) and your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him (
He says they are all prophets told their nations:
) Serve Allah you have no other god (
Uttered by Noah, Hud and Saleh, Shoaib, Abraham and all the prophets they did the best blessings and delivery.
He said peace be upon him:
(Ordered to fight people until they testify not to be worshiped except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ...) talk, agreed.
He said peace be upon him -:
(The right of Allah upon His slaves to worship Him and not associate anything with Him)
The evidence for this are many, and God knows best.
What worship? Staff and acceptance?
Worship: The name of collector of all that God loves and is pleased with words and actions of both outward and inward.
Staff acceptance and pillars:
I: devotion to God Almighty, the Almighty said:
) And ordered not to worship God worship Him not God religion pure (
He says:) Say: Allah I worship him sincerely religious (.
He said peace be upon him:
(Actions are but by intentions) to talk
(God said: I am the richest partners trap for an action brought on me when others left, and Company)
(Nothing I fear for my trap hidden links to the man's actions may become attractive to the view seen from the man) talk properly.
He says:
) Of the life he wanted the world and its pomp, to them their works therein they will not underestimate those who are not theirs in the Hereafter but the Fire was lost what they had done wrong and where what they do (.
The second pillar: follow-up of the Prophet to the famous hadeeth of 'Aa'ishah:
(From the latest in this matter of ours that is not part it is a)
Jaber and modern famous:
(The worst of matters are those which every innovation is misguidance)
God help us to remember You, thank You and worship You well
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى